Pengawasan

Kemenkes Harus Berantas Pungli terhadap Bidan PTT

pungli-dollar

JAKARTA – Anggota Bidang Kesehatan dan Ketenagakerjaan Komisi IX DPR RI, Poempida Hidayatulloh, mendesak Kementerian Kesehatan (Kemenkes) menindaklanjuti dugaan praktik pungutan liar (pungli) yang dilakukan Dinas Kesehatan Kabupaten di propinsi Sumatera Utara terhadap bidan pegawai tidak tetap (PTT) untuk administrasi pengurusan perpanjangan Bidan PTT yang telah melaksanakan masa tugas 9 tahun.

“Sebenarnya ini ranah hukum di daerah. Kalaupun Kemenkes bisa melakukan peneguran, paling tidak fungsi ini harus dilakukan Irjen untuk menguak kasus pungli,” ujar Poempida, Selasa (17/6), di Gedung DPR RI, Jakarta.

Mengenai Dinkes kabupaten mana saja yang diduga melakukan praktik pungli, legislator dari Fraksi Partai Golkar itu membeberkan data yang dimiliki.

“Berdasarkan laporan yang ada, terdapat 10 kabupaten meliputi: Dinkes Kabupaten Simalungun, Dinkes Kabupaten Padang Lawas, Dinkes Kabupaten Padang Lawas Utara, Dinkes Kabupaten Labuhan Batu Selatan, Dinkes Kotamadya Binjai, Dinkes Kabupaten Serdang Bedagai, Dinkes Kabupaten Langkat, Dinkes Kabupaten Deli Serdang, Dinkes Kabupaten Dairi, dan Dinkes Kabupaten Tapanuli Selatan,” paparnya.

Mengenai nominalnya, Poempida enggan merincinya. Namun ia menyebut kisaran Rp 1.400.000 sampai Rp 16.000.000 per bidan PTT.

Sehubungan dengan ini, Poempida meminta aparat hukum untuk menangkap pelaku pungli Dinkes Kabupaten. “Sebisanya segera ditangkap saja kalau memang ingin menciptakan pemeritahan yang bersih. Prinsipnya yang penting beres dan jangan sampai terjadi pungli lagi,” tandasnya.(fk)

9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Darin

10/19/2016 at 02:12

A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    There’s no doubt that that you ought to publish more about this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but usually folks don’t speak about
    such topics. To the next! All the best!!

2. Dilly

10/25/2016 at 15:00

God help me, I put aside a whole afotrneon to figure this out.

3. palm tree trimming

10/25/2016 at 22:03

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show
    up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say
    excellent blog!

4. servicewhilst singles

10/28/2016 at 22:10

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am
    reading this enormous piece of writing to improve my know-how.

5. Jonna

11/01/2016 at 20:00

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated
    with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

6. garden pest

11/03/2016 at 15:06

whoah this blog is great i really like studying your
    posts. Keep up the good work! You already know, a lot of individuals are hunting around for this information, you can aid them greatly.

7. phone chat line

11/04/2016 at 11:44

Hi, its pleasant piece of writing concerning media print, we all be aware of media is a
    fantastic source of facts.

8. studied business law

11/06/2016 at 18:12

I appreciate, lead to I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for.
    You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

9. dating tips

11/08/2016 at 19:44

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this website? I’m getting tired of
    Wordpress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.

I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.